Congregations and individual believers worldwide are uniting in sessions of prayer over Israel's war against Hamas.
We understand the significance of providing our readers with more specific prayer requests and have, therefore, compiled a list of topics that you and your church can use when interceding in prayer during the ongoing situation.
1. Defense of Israel: We implore God to safeguard Israel, currently in a war against Hamas and other terrorist organizations, while confronting additional threats from various sides.
2. Victory and safety: We pray for a decisive victory over the terrorists, with a fervent plea for the safety of our fighting soldiers, as well as security, border patrol and police authorities.
3. Wisdom for leaders: We lift up our hearts in prayer for Israel's political and military leaders, asking for wisdom in their critical tactical and strategic decisions.
4. Comfort for grieving families: Our tears and prayers are with the grieving families on both sides of this conflict. We ask that they may find comfort and strength, in Jesus' name.
5. Safety of hostages: We pray for the hostages and beseech God for their safety and swift return home from captivity.
6. Healing for the wounded: In our prayers, we seek the physical and emotional healing of the wounded, asking for their full and complete recovery and overall well-being.
7. Protection for children and civilians: Our hearts are heavy for the children affected by the war and the innocent civilian population. Let us appeal to God for their protection and well-being during these difficult times.
8. Strength for medical personnel: We ask for strength and wisdom for doctors, nurses, medical staff and rescue organizations as they work tirelessly to save the wounded and provide relief.
9. Divine guidance for Messianic community: We offer a special prayer for the Messianic communities here in Israel and throughout the region, that we may shine as beacons of light in these trying times, receiving divine wisdom for our communications.
10. Peace in our hearts: We pray that the peace of God would fill our hearts and that of all of God's children worldwide, a peace which surpasses all understanding, that shall protect our hearts and minds through Christ Jesus, so that our every word and action may contribute to the building of God's Kingdom.
We unite in this prayer, firmly believing that our God listens to our voices, as we read in James 5:16: "The effectual fervent prayer of a righteous man availeth much."
The All Israel News Staff is a team of journalists in Israel.